If you buy something through one of our links, we will earn a commission from our affiliate partners – Learn more.
Getting paid up to $10,000 to lose weight is an opportunity that most of us would jump at! If you want to lose weight and win big then HealthyWage is a program you should definitely consider.
What’s the catch?
And is it too good to be true?
Let’s find out…
What is HealthyWage?
HealthyWage is a platform that allows you to bet on yourself. You decide how much weight you want to lose and how much cash you’d like to win. You can do this by using The HealthyWage calculator as shown below.
How To Get Started
To get started with HealthyWage you first need to decide which challenge you’d like to choose from.
You can choose between 3 options:
The HealthyWager is when you place a personal bet on your weight loss. The process works as follows:
- Decide how much weight you want to lose – Use the HealthyWage Calculator to determine your prize and then place your bet.
- Weigh yourself – You’ll need to weigh yourself before starting the challenge so that your weight can be recorded by HealthyWage.
- Lose the Weight – developing a dieting plan will help you to lose the weight within the set timeframe.
- Claim your winnings – Once you have successfully lost the weight within the set timeframe you can claim your prize.
This involves participating in a challenge with 4 others (5 people in total). You can choose between finding your own team players outside of HealthyWage and signing up as a team, or joining/matching with a team on HealthyWage.
3. Corporate Wellness Challenge
The corporate challenge is for employers who want to promote a healthier workforce. By signing up as an organisation the whole workforce can participate in weight loss challenges.
Is Healthy Wage a Scam?
Although getting paid to lose weight might sound too good to be true. HealthyWage is legitimate.
Don’t believe me?
Check out the video below.
Still not convinced?
Check out some of these AMAZING success stories of people who have lost weight and received their cash prize!
Despite the raving reviews about HealthyWage, there are some con’s. Let’s take a closer look at the…
Pro’s and Con’s of HealthyWage
You’ve seen the success stories and you’re now convinced that HealthyWage is not a scam. But now it’s time to weigh up the pro’s and con’s to see if HealthyWage is right for YOU!
- HealthyWage provides plenty of support through it’s app and website
- If you lose the weight you win your cash prize
- The cash prize can encourage unhealthy weight loss – If you believe you don’t need to lose any weight then please DO NOT be tempted by the cash prize. There are plenty of other ways to make money. You can check out some of these ideas here.
- If you are not used to dieting then it can feel like a challenge to get started and stay committed.
- It is considered a form of gambling because if you don’t lose the weight then you lose your wager – To maximise your chances of success having a weight loss plan in place is vital. This will allow you to come with a plan of how you will lose the weight taking into account your diet and exercise regime.
Weight Loss Tips for Success
- Set your weight loss goal from the get go and stick to it.
- Stay consistent – in order to see short term and long term success you need to remain consistent.
- Choose your diet plan – there are plenty of diets out there. Choose one that you feel is best for you and avoid fad diets. I personally prefer the Mediterranean Diet. Not only is it a great way to lose weight but I also find it makes me feel less deprived compared to some other diets. If you are interested in the Mediterranean Diet then you can check out my Mediterranean Diet Cookbook here.
Alternatives to HealthyWage
As we near the end of the article you may have decided that HealthyWage is a great option for you to lose weight and win big.
You can sign up here if you’re ready to get started with HealthyWage.
However, if you have decided that HealthyWage is not for you then don’t worry, there are other ways to lose weight and get paid at the same time. Check out this article on 20 apps that pay you to walk.
If you want to lose weight and make money, then HealthyWage offers an attractive incentive to help you shift those extra pounds.
However, you should always exercise caution to ensure that you are losing weight in a healthy way. You also need to bear in mind that you may lose money if you do not achieve your weight loss goal.
Good luck on your weight loss journey and remember, with HealthyWage it really does pay to lose! 😉