Getting good sleep shouldn’t have to be a dream that never comes true. Learn how to turn your nightmares into a peaceful night’s sleep with the 20 bedtime affirmations featured in this article.
According to Medical News Today, the benefits of a good night’s sleep include; increased productivity and concentration levels, as well as reducing the risk of depression.
In order to banish those restless nights or to simply improve your bedtime routine. You need to let go of any stress, anxiety, or worries you may be having. After all, the last thing you want is for your negative thoughts to manifest into your dreams. That would literally be a nightmare!
Repeating positive affirmations just before bed will allow you to formulate a healthy habit that can help you on your way to a better night’s sleep.
What are positive affirmations and how can you use them?
Positive affirmations are statements that you repeat to yourself. Consistent repetition of an affirmation sends a signal to your subconscious mind that this statement is true. The idea of positive affirmations is to replace any negative thoughts you have about yourself with positive ones. Once fully embedded into your subconscious mind these thoughts will then turn into new beliefs.
Repeating positive affirmations before bed is one of the best ways to get restful sleep. It does not require much of your time and it is a proven and effective method for eliminating stress and reducing anxiety.
So, if you are tossing and turning in bed at night, unsure of where to turn next, then relax because you are about to discover…
20 bedtime affirmations for a good night’s sleep
These affirmations are best repeated just before you go to sleep. I recommend repeating the affirmations for at least 15 minutes each night. Once you have finished the 20th affirmation, start from the beginning until your 15 minutes are up.
1. I am grateful and blessed to have experienced another spectacular day.
2. I am thankful for everything I have in my life.
3. I have the power to control my thoughts.
4. I understand that I cannot control other people’s thoughts or actions.
5. My thoughts create my reality and I manifest only good things into my life.
6. I understand in order to truly live I need to be fully present in this very moment.
7. I release any worries, anxiety, or stress that I may have experienced throughout my day.
8. I go with the flow of life and I do not worry about what tomorrow will bring.
9. Whatever happened throughout my day is in the past and cannot be changed.
10. I replace any negative thoughts with positive ones.
11. I understand that being positive is a choice and I choose to be positive.
12. My dreams are positive, calming and harmonious.
13. I am deserving of a good night’s sleep.
14. I wake up every morning feeling refreshed and energised.
15. I look forward to going to sleep every night. And I feel excited to give my body the rest it deserves.
16. I release any negativity that may be affecting my inability to have a good night’s sleep.
17. I release any tension I feel within my body.
18. My dreams are a reflection of the happy, harmonious and amazing life I am living.
19. I feel warm, safe, and relaxed, and I am ready for a good night’s sleep.
20. I fall into a deep, relaxing and harmonious sleep with ease.
If you suffer from restless or sleepless nights or you simply want to have a new and improved bedtime routine, then repeating the affirmations within this article is the perfect way to get started.
Just remember, you are deserving of a good night’s sleep.
Sweet dreams! 😉